Saturday, September 15, 2007

Pak-India match tie; India win bowl-owt

Hmm... should I say I was really happy or apalled?? As far as the match went, I thought we did quite good.
One thing I have to say is that I witnesed something in the green team yesterday that I have rarely seen before; it was the fighting spirit. Usually when a game enters this close a region of runs needed from delieveries, our team just lose their shine. But yesterday when Yasi Arafat entered the fray and supported Misbah Ul Haq, they made me proud.
And of course so did Asif; He was unstoppable yesterday.
So why am I apalled? because of our bowlers!! They set the standards straight; India proving their bowlers play for wickets and our bowlers bowl just blindedly. xP
Now I know that whenever the supporters were frustrated with the bowlers not bowling staright or at a targeted area, there was nothing the bowlers could actually do; they dont know how to target!!!
Oh well... atleast we're in the Super 8's; good luck to the Green Team!

No comments: