Thursday, September 13, 2007

Star Voice of India: And the next elimination is (*drumroll*)...

Believe me, I wouldn't have cared 'bout this show had Toshi not been there :P And I'm hoping hard that he's the one who comes back through wildcard...
It surely was unjust that he left so early in the show; I would want him to atleast be in the top 5. I'm not gonna say all out that he has to be the ultimate voice of India, but his talent doesn't deserve to leave this way. There's still a long journey ahead for him. There are a few others who I think (IMHO) don't deserve to sit there. One has no self confidence or performing sense at all, and the other has had a controversy pulled on her twice. And among these people, it was Toshi who had to leave.
Anyways, I do know who the next elimination is, and again, I'm gonna stress that the other two I have semi-mentioned up there should be chucked out first. Oh well... chaos is what you get when a brand new show wants the audience to vote.... xP

No comments: